[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou's and Fred's Invitation accepted!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu May 24 08:42:06 EDT 2007

Captain Rummy,

I know that the Galley has been written up in some magazines, but any visit
to this area should include local flavor.  You need to take your wife over
to Pendleton either Friday or Saturday and inculcate yourselves into
southern culture.

The best approach to the place is to get the buffet and tell them you want
to sample everything... If you want seconds they will give you a plate of
whatever.

Have you ever been to the Swamp Guinnea in Hartwell?

Maybe get a Saturday BBQ plate at Sadlers Creek BBQ on I87 and have it on
the boat?

Local culture means South Carolina BBQ not Wisconsin cheese, maybe served
with white lightning from a mason jar, not imported rum.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA