[Rhodes22-list] Mary Lou's and Fred's Invitation accepted!

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu May 24 22:44:42 EDT 2007

Rummy,
Thanks for the invitation. Not sure when we will get down that way
but if - when we do we will come bearing rum. We got close as close
as Asheville NC last year but ran out of time. Ya know this
retirement stuff is hard work. Somehow we seem to be pretty well
booked through October.

The good news is the weather sounds good for the weekend and our
sailing club is heading out for a couple of nights on the hook.

I'll be interested to see pictures of your furled genoa and also the
whisker pole arrangement. We've got a heavy duty pole. I'd be worried
it would damage the turnbuckle or the chainplate in a gust before it broke.

Mary Lou