[Rhodes22-list] Navels

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri May 25 10:26:38 EDT 2007

Tootle wrote:
>         As to your understanding of the sail plan on the Rhodes 22 and if it is
> good and proper, original plan was by a proven navel architect and its
> subsequent modification were by engineer who became a navel engineer over
> the last 60 years.  The plan has been modified and refined many times based
> on  empirical feedback to Stan from owners and users...

Now, Ed,

While I can understand that as you reach your
dirty-old-manhood you would have a preoccupation
with navels, as they stand athwart wind and
water, but I think that Stan would be the first
to point out that his navel experiences predated
his naval ones.

And when it comes to engineering navels, Rose is
the expert...

/Robert