[Rhodes22-list] Summer Delights for Chris

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 21:45:17 EDT 2007

Chris,
I wish you greatest endurance in the final weeks of the school year.  I filled in for an eigth grade SS teacher Thursday and Friday - last two days of school.  A challenge, but these kids need all the steerage that they can get befofe High School.  What 22' boat will you be sailing on.  I have Sweedish cousins tempting me to Stockholm, where I hope they don't bury the rail like Rummy!
Art