[Rhodes22-list] ??? Sarboard tac by Alex the Newbie

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 29 07:47:56 EDT 2007

Alex the newbie,

     Captain Rummy requested giving you specific instructions for searching
the archives, here is the first step; if you need further directions ask the
list:

http://www.ask.com/web?q=rig+tuning+site%3Arhodes22.org+&qsrc=1&o=0&l=dir

     I also wonder if you understand the differences between apparent wind
and true wind.  We have a list member that earns a living teaching this
concept, see:

http://www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm

     Consider getting some professional guidance from Captain Bob Weber…

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  The old-timers used to say, "Its not the cut of your sail, its
how you trim it." Squeteague Sailmakers