[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage at the rear of hatch

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 11:14:11 EDT 2007

On the boat lift where it resides
It is gallons in a heavy storm.. Just seems to overwhelm the scuppers and
back up over the lip.
I had given it a slight rearward tilt to be sure that the water actually
drained but only slight.. I am afraid if I accidentally get it a little
forward I will have other problems.. I will be trying dead level but that is
hard to maintain on a boat lift