[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage at the rear of hatch

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 12:06:16 EDT 2007

I have considered the bilge pump.. I have a little non mechanical switch that
could automatically activate a small electric pump There is power right
there in the lazarette and I could discharge it throught the hole already in
the transom. I have the lift because my dock is rather exposed and trying to
just tie up at the dock beats the hell out of the boat. We get unbelievably
severe conditions not infrequently here on the Chesapeake. If I can figure
out how to keep it reasonably dry, the pump is probably the next stepnext
                                                        Rory.