[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage another reply to Rory

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 29 12:17:20 EDT 2007

Rory Orkin said," I first suspected the cockpit drain since  the clamp on
the cockpit drain is heavily rusted.."

Even with salt water intrusion, I would not expect a good stainless steel
hose clamp to rust.  Buy a new clamp made of stainless steel.  If it seems
hard to fine, the ones from West Marine should be of marine quality.  Also
add sealant around hose under hose clamp.

You would have to bring your boat to Rummy.  Remember his comments from
yesterday, his wife has him on top of a ladder.  Not the way he likes to get
high.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum: "There's nothing wrong with any organization that a little
leadership can't cure. The biggest failing of most managers is they never
read The Little Engine That Could." ­Clay Sherman