[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage reply to Rory

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 11:57:40 EDT 2007

Thanks Ed,, I appreciate it.. I did manage to stuff myself into the Lazarette
and everything is tight except the gap at the hatch.. I first suspected the
cockpit drain since  the clamp on the cockpit drain is heavily rusted.. on
the other hand that may be more likely due to salt water intrusion from
backwash from the
access hole in the transom.. The boat was in Maimi before I got it.. I do of
course have a fine stock of Mount Gay on hand should Rummy be needed.