[Rhodes22-list] Laz leakage another reply to Rory

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu May 31 23:45:00 EDT 2007

And per the earlier exchange with Elle, the Rubbermaid 44 qt clear plastic
container will hold your weight, just make it under the seat toward the
stern, then when you slide if forward it can't slide back out from beneath
the seat.  I can't imagine I'd want 100 # of sand to come crashing across
the cockpit if I had the port rails in the water...

Dave