[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 08:25:19 EDT 2007

Art,
Slim makes a good point here. Until you have tried all of the various ways
to adjust the sails and rigging, thinking about improving on what you have is a
 little silly. As everyone on the list knows, I have the 175 and love it.
Being  able to adjust sails for conditions is a real plus, especially since I
don't  have to change sails. The more you sail your boat the more proficient you
will  become at making the correct adjustments for conditions.
Even coming about with the 175 in very little to no air becomes easier with
practice. You don't have to furl it to bring it through. Putting plastic PVC
on  your shrouds and some effort on your part will bring it through smoothly.
It is  one great sail in light air. Practice, practice, practice.

Rummy