[Rhodes22-list] Sail Plan Changes

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Nov 3 10:37:02 EDT 2007

Rummy,
Do you ever get light air and waves? That's where we have the most
probelms with the 175 and where the UPS sail has made a big
difference for us. It refills a lot quicker once the air has been
knocked out of it by a wake. Also great way off the wind when the
genoa would almost blanketed by the main.

Mary Lou