[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming Scam

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:15:22 EST 2007

Coleman is the founder of the Weather Channel.  Brad

----------------------------

*By John Coleman*

It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly
offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with
environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to
create in allusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the same
environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the
"research" to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming
claims. Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way
to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.

Environmental extremists, notable politicians among them, then teamed up
with movie, media and other liberal, environmentalist journalists to create
this wild "scientific" scenario of the civilization threatening
environmental consequences from Global Warming unless we adhere to their
radical agenda. Now their ridiculous manipulated science has been accepted
as fact and become a cornerstone issue for CNN, CBS, NBC, the Democratic
Political Party, the Governor of California, school teachers and, in many
cases, well informed but very gullible environmental conscientious citizens.
Only one reporter at ABC has been allowed to counter the Global Warming
frenzy with one 15 minutes documentary segment.

I do not oppose environmentalism. I do not oppose the political positions of
either party. However, Global Warming, ie Climate Change, is not about
environmentalism or politics. It is not a religion. It is not something you
"believe in." It is science; the science of meteorology. This is my field of
life-long expertise. And I am telling you Global Warming is a non-event, a
manufactured crisis and a total scam. I say this knowing you probably won't
believe a me, a mere TV weatherman, challenging a Nobel Prize, Academy Award
and Emmy Award winning former Vice President of United States. So be it.

I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous
scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct.
There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not
catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril. I am incensed by the incredible
media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of
counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming.

In time, a decade or two, the outrageous scam will be obvious. As the
temperature rises, polar ice cap melting, coastal flooding and super storm
pattern all fail to occur as predicted everyone will come to realize we have
been duped. The sky is not falling. And, natural cycles and drifts in
climate are as much if not more responsible for any climate changes
underway. I strongly believe that the next twenty years are equally as
likely to see a cooling trend as they are to see a warming trend.