[Rhodes22-list] Greek Sailing - Order of last parts

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Fri Nov 9 23:05:51 EST 2007

You know Hank,
		It occurred to me the evening after I sent the last one that
that would be a good Idea, kinda like when you think it would be a good Idea
to put the drain plug in the dingy, after you have rowed away from the boat!

I will do so retroactively, and in the future also.  I'm glad you enjoyed
the tale.  You know I do keep saying that the cost of such an endeavor is
very little, when all is said and done amortized over say 3 trips it is
probably around $3,000 a summer for every thing!  Cheaper if, shared with a
couple of others.
Chris G