[Rhodes22-list] Has The World Gone Mad?

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:50:07 EST 2007

CORRECTED VERSION:  Changed not to now.

Brad,

I'm not sure who you are calling a-holes, the school administration or the
lady posting crap on her weblog?  My opinion is that she is a cry baby who
lost her battle in the proper forum and is NOW trying to cause as much
strife as possible.  People like her cost school districts and gov't
administrations tons of money dealing with her unfounded nuisance.

Hank