[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming Scam

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 11:23:42 EST 2007

brad
  you may be right but i still don't like seeing manmade trash lining my shoreline and rainbow slicks from oil and gas spills on the water surface. and pcb's and medical waste and barges dumping garbage out at sea. those guys need a little religion. ;-)

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:
  John,

Environmentalism isn't conservative or liberal, it is just common sense.
Nixon signed the EPA into law because it made good sense. The slide at the
end of Dr. Carters lecture (pt. 2) says a lot: Attack the disbeliever -
Repeat the mantra (paraphrased). Global Warming is a religion with political
motives associated with it as well. Guess what? The elephant in the room
isn't playing.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/11/07/asia/AS-GEN-China-EU-Emissions.php

Trust me on this. China has huge environmental problems and they are aware
of them. When their rivers catch on fire like ours did in Cleveland in the
60,s they'll get serious. Now what does all this have to do with Global
Warming? Western Civilization bad - rest of world good! Another 'ism'.

Brad