[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming Scam

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:43:11 EST 2007

John,

Right, book'em Dano. I passed on a small oil lease that could have been
bought cheap because the EPA wouldn't give me a bye on 50 years worth of
spills.  You buy, it you buy its history. Why not cut to the chase?  It is
the Middle Easterners who own two-thirds of the world's crude oil.  Let's
declare war on them in the name of the environment. They have on us!  Wait a
minute - they hate us for having moved on past the 7th Century using their
product (oil not sand) and enlightened thinking.  We have the enlightenment
and they have the oil.  What a cruel world it is!

I've spent enough time pondering the puzzle for one day.  It is time to go
to the hangar and see if I can get my 15 mpg gas guzzling Bonanza back in
the air.

Brad