[Rhodes22-list] What's this about global warming?

Jack Chirch jchirch at hughes.net
Fri Nov 9 21:49:39 EST 2007

I've just come up from my Y2K shelter for a brief foray into the sunshine,
and find that yet another disaster is upon us!  Good grief! Is there no end
to it?
While I was scrabbling around for groceries to take back down with me (my
aunt Charlene is down there, and she's a big eater) I came across this
interesting list of folks who apparently think we're reacting irrationally.

http://www.oism.org/pproject/

 It's a pretty interesting list, but I can't stay out here much longer.
There's way too much risk of harm from the Y2K bug.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:05 AM