[Rhodes22-list] Shore Power & Stereos

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Mon Nov 12 14:36:17 EST 2007

That makes sense.
 I have a small 12 v charger that plugs into 110v and connects to the same
wires that my solar panel plugs into. I'm beginning to see how this works,
the solor panel trickle charges in the day & the small 12v charger trickles
at night. That must be what that 110v outlet is for that is located right
next to the battery.
Thanks for turning on the light bulb.
Jb