[Rhodes22-list] Shore Power & Stereos

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:50:02 EST 2007

On larger boats, the charger is hardwired into the shore power circuit.  I
don't know how Stan is doing it.  If you have a charger that is capable of
being hardwired, then things are a lot simpler.  You just plug in and it
starts charging.  Those chargers are a bit expensive and probably overkill
for the rhodes.  I did a little looking on West Marine and found this
charger that is a plug in type and would probably do well.

http://tinyurl.com/25bbbh

Hank