[Rhodes22-list] Michael Ticse, Chris, ...

MichaelT mticse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:59:43 EST 2007

Appreciate the input Ed. I have requested a quote from Stan and waiting. Yeah
there are many things on my todo list. I wonder what my sentiments would be
if money and time was not an object and got 20+ items I want to do done. One
day I'll show you the list...the stereo is in the bottom but need to be
mindful  of it when setting myself up w/ power. Evolution....

Michael