[Rhodes22-list] Sails

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Nov 14 22:45:06 EST 2007

elle,

I don't think so. I think Top Gun comes in colors and I do remember
that whatever they were suggesting came only in white.  I'll find out
more when I call them. We did get over to the boat this afternoon,
removed the furler and then removed the sail from the furler. It went
really quickly. It's the first time in 9 1/2 years we've had the sail
off the furler. We've got it all flaked and folded and ready to go.

BTW, I used Odyssey III (the lighter weight version of Top Gun) for a
new cover for the boat grill. It was really nice stuff to work with.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD