[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Winter - Heating Question

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Nov 16 13:16:47 EST 2007

Brad,

If you use a Kerosun heater be sure to install a CO monitor.  Unvented
heating devices are illegal in some localities due to the danger of CO build
up in enclosed spaces.  In fact, add a CO monitor if using any unvented
combustion device.

Be sure to open the main door once in a while to exchange the air.  We would
hate to lose you from the forum.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY