[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of Winter - Heating Question

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:34:12 EST 2007

Mike & Rummy,

A guy from the Beechlist contacted me who used to have a hangar right down
the row from me (he's since moved to Texas).  He was with me when I met my
old Flemish girlfriend in Brussels at the Sheraton and was interrupted
during my "sales pitch" by Wolf Blitzer bouncing in the bar and asking if
we'd seen 'so and so'. What were we talking about?  Oh yeah, heat!  There is
a company right around the corner from the hangar that delivers kerosene in
55 gallon drums.  This is starting to look like the way to go.  I like the
idea of having "real" and instant heat - my biggest concern was the fuel
handling logistics.  I think we just solved that problem.  Speaking of heat,
Anna Marie W*&%$ was, uh, never mind.

Brad