[Rhodes22-list] Iraq - Homecoming - Politics?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:44:15 EST 2007

This video is a year old but a sign of things to look forward to.  We have a
whole brigade coming home soon!

http://youtube.com/user/jagjr86

Yogi Berra said it best, "it ain't over till it's over", but, perhaps we're
on the downhill side.  For those of you who read Micheal Yon, Bill Raggio,
and the others on scene, you know what's going on.  For those of you who are
stuck with the MSM, there are a number of tremendous reasons to be hopeful
because of the positive things that have taken place recently that the MSM
chooses not to publish.  This is but one battle in a long war.  We are
making progress! Sadly, we're not finished losing good men and women.

Brad