[Rhodes22-list] Anchor Rodes

Dan Johnson johnsondan at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 18:51:52 EST 2007

We will be getting our Rhodes from Stan next spring, and plan to sail it exclusively on the Chesapeake Bay.  Initially we'll operate out of the Solomons area, but hope to eventually cruise most of the bay.

For those of you with experience in the area, what would be your recommendation as far as an anchor (type and weight) and anchor rode - length, how much chain?

I have no experience sailing in the bay, so only know what I've read about bottom types, etc.

Thanks

Dan