[Rhodes22-list] Southern draught

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 17:08:54 EST 2007

Hey Rummy;

My IP probably striped the pics, but I can imagine what it is like at  your
dock.  Lanier is down 18+ feet, and is expected to go down much more before
this drought is all done with.  I haven't been back to Lanier since I pulled
Celtic Lass, but the day I pulled her--6 weeks ago--there was about 3-4 feet
under the keel; the board would have probably hit bottom.  So I expect the
spot is dry now.  Sorry you  may have to move RumRunner from her handy slip.
Do you still have ramps open, in case you have to "trailer sail" for a
while?

It was good to hear from you.  Nancy and I wish you and Kimberly a happy
thanksgiving.

Claude