[Rhodes22-list] SeaFoam

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Nov 27 01:27:06 EST 2007

I use it to "dewater" the diesel, I got caught on the highway when my,
"water in the filter" light came on, not in the mood to crawl under to
drain(1000 miles from home/tools), stopped in a NAPA store and they gave me
the stuff, put in two cans for a 44 gallon tank and the light when out about
30 miles later. Worked for me, I put it in about every 3 tank full.

-mjm