[Rhodes22-list] SeaFoam

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:45:30 EST 2007

Yep .... good stuff.

Use it in the cars when they start acting up or the mileage starts
falling off. Just used it to get my Honda 1000 genset going again. My
outboard on the Flicka sits idle most of the year. I use it in that and
run the same old gas I left in it the last time I was down.

Yep ..... good stuff :-)

Rik

"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein