[Rhodes22-list] Small World: was175 Genoa

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Nov 27 17:47:29 EST 2007

Elle,

So if your birthday is:

"WEDNESDAY...APRIL 4!

(CRASH...chair just broke!)"

...now I've got the date AND YEAR!  I promise not to tell, especially since
we're the same age.

Give me your maiden name and I'll mention it to Ned, unless you did things
in high school I shouldn't know about.  More important, give me a call and
let me know what he did in high school that I shouldn't know about.

Lee
202.476.5369