[Rhodes22-list] Lee and Rex, comments on todays posts

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Nov 27 18:30:52 EST 2007

Lee,

Expect to get very edited comments from Elle, she probably did the dirt with
your friend, taught him a thing or two...

Rex,

You keep using the term whisker pole, Captain Rummy is the expert on that
subject.  My set was based on a more stout set up recommended by a former
member of this forum.  Roger's recommendation was use a spinnaker pole that
will withstand severe gusts.  He recommended the use of a one inch rail
mounted to the front of the mast to allow for adjustments.  This set up uses
a removeable ring car to allow for easy trailering.

My spinaker pole is the Heavy Duty Forespar adjustable 6-12' adjustable.  I
also have the wimpy whisker pole for casual uses.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"A man’s only as old as the woman he feels."  Groucho Marx