[Rhodes22-list] Lee, Small World, so tell us did we miss

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:01:59 EST 2007

OK, OK, stop fighting, kids or I'll turn this thing around!  Ed brings up
Stan's B'day--isn't he turning ...um... something with a zero this year?
Anyone planning anything?  We should all get together and party!  What's the
date?  I volunteer to lead the group singing "Happy Birthday" as well as a
few other special songs I have in mind, for which Ed will have to cover his
ears.  It's a long way from Minneapolis to Edenton but stranger things have
happened.

Slim