[Rhodes22-list] 175 Genoa/Whisker Pole

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:00:23 EST 2007

Rummy,

I take it you don't use  halyard/downhaul controls.  Do you get good sail
shape with it just being poled out?  I'd think that in light air, the weight
of the pole would bare on the leech and the opposite in heavy air--or am I
splitting hairs here needed only for racing and squeezing out every 0.2knots?

Slim