[Rhodes22-list] Free to Pee! Taxes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:10:22 EST 2007

So I haven't actually read this proposed bill to tax boats, but I will.  The
basic gist is that you have to pay a user fee if you can pee ON your boat
instead of OFF your boat (which would expose you some other laws).  Fine by
me, by all means lets tax peeing!  We could tax breathing but that would be
too difficult to measure.  Now here's what really bugs me about this - I pee
for a living.  Twice a year I have to pee on command for my gubment required
medical exam and randomly whenever the computer says my number came up, and
always if "I step on my pee unit" or appeared about to do so.  Fine, I know
the rules, no problem!  How about this?  Every time the Congress convenes,
they should have to pee on command and we, the taxpayers, will determine
what 'boogymen' we're seeking in their pee.  Every time someone shows at a
gubment office to collect their check for, whatever, they have to pee.  I
pee to make the money that the gubment takes a third of to redistribute, it
seems only fair that folks who did nothing to recieve MY money should have
to follow the same rules.  By all means, I support peeing and the taxes
associated with peeing.

Brad