[Rhodes22-list] Free to Pee! Taxes

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Thu Nov 29 10:41:52 EST 2007

Lou the lurker says,

I agree with Brad.
&

"Well,  I'm juss a simple ole plain folk from the county of Brooklun and
I pee in my can and if they think I'm gonna pay to pee in my can they
can take a hike!"
The only reeson there's a porta potti on my Rhodes is 'cause the Missus
wants to be able to sit down and pee.

let them put a tax on crappin' instead and collect just a small
percentage from the all the piles they create on Capitol Hill.

juss my 2 cent
Lou