[Rhodes22-list] Removing motor for repair

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:53:46 EDT 2007

Down_ Hill,

Just saw your post about the electric motor outboard.
Have you tried a solar powered panel for onboard charging while sailing?

I truly believe between newer motors and more robust batteries, we
will be able to go without gas motors in the near future making those
motorboat guys at my marina even more jealous of a sailboat!
Lou