[Rhodes22-list] repowering Fretless

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 1 20:09:30 EDT 2007

Mary Lou,

Cancel all those other plans of yours for the next two months.  You and Fred
pack two duffel bags, get an extra gas tank and make like two happy snow
birds.  Sail over to the Dismal Swamp Canal, stop and visit with Commodore
Spitzer and keep heading south.  Bye and bye you will find yourself at
Savannah and you can visit with Captain Keller.  In Savannah stop and see
the ships in a bottle museum.

Just think, by Christmas you can be in Key West!

Think of what Mark Twain said, “Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade
winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

If you wait to do it next year, it will never happen.  But if you set sail
south now, you will be quacking all the way...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA