[Rhodes22-list] Michael Meltzer - question about Spam - and other verbage

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 2 07:49:37 EDT 2007

Michael,

I know all the arguments about free speech but all the/this/that spam is
really more like trespass.  That is uninvited encroaching on my time and
yours.  Are there any effective filters?  Know of any effective ways of
dealing with spam?  You be the faucet of knowledge on this subject.  Can I
forward all the spam I have been getting to you?

Anybody tell 'Down Hill' to identify himself?  Since he has an adult son
that helps him get his motor on and off his boat, maybe his son will also
clue us in?  Since he sails from Connecticut, maybe he is Mystic?

So Mary Lou will not let Fred sail south.  Maybe she needs to let him get
his own boat?  Fred, come on south, and let Mary Lou fret away the time...
Next thing we will hear is Mary Lou getting a fancy stinkpot like
Rummy's(wife's?).  Is she going to that show next week?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
What are the "seven seas"?