[Rhodes22-list] John Belanger look at Rhodes 22 on eBay

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Oct 2 13:42:18 EDT 2007

At 09:32 AM 10/2/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>tootle
>   seems john locke should chime in on this one. hopefully there are
> more john belangers in the world....lots in montreal, and no, i
> didn't purchase a boat in california. i have requested a few more
> pics of the boat. does look nice though. john b

What else can I add?  It's a year older than my boat and still has
its front ports.  Can't tell much more than that, except that it
appears to float ;-)  Topsides look in decent shape, but get some
interior photos.  That auction still has over a week to run.  I'm
guessing the price will go a lot higher unless there is something
wrong they haven't mentioned online.

Cheers!

John Lock