[Rhodes22-list] Used Rhodes from Stan Spitzer

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue Oct 2 22:04:52 EDT 2007

Dear Linda,

            A comment of yours caught my eye. " I know that it will more
comfortable and easier to set-up than our old Lightning" I was sailing
Lightnings 40 years ago, I raced some but cruised more.  I sailed the boat
from Naples Italy over to the Turkish border with Greece, so I know what a
Lightning can do.  The Rhodes22 is the closest thing I know to a lightning
in responsiveness and stability and a cockpit that is as long, wider and
more comfortable (no centerboard trunk!)  I've owned A Rhodes 22's since
1976, done a lot with them, sailed the Sea of Cortez and the Bahamas and all
the Chesapeake Bay.  If you enjoyed your Lightning, you will love this boat.

Chris G