[Rhodes22-list] repowering Fretless

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 08:31:29 EDT 2007

Hello Mary Lou,
I am very interested in what you think about the Yamaha T8 as that is
the one I had been thinking about for our recycled Rhodes we are getting
next spring.  I am also interested in your remote control installation.
Where have you located your controls and are you happy with their
location?  Stan has told us that unfortunately Yamaha chose not to
continue with the remote tiller controls that he has been mounting on
the Rhodes tiller.  So We are considering the "standard" remote control
units like the one we have on our fishing boat which is a T handle
affair that shifts forward or reverse and controls the speed as well as
having the key ignition switch.
Best Regards,
Joe