[Rhodes22-list] repowering Fretless

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 3 12:31:42 EDT 2007

Joe
  I am the project boat contingent of this list, currently stripping
off paint on my hull and barrier coating it hopefully soon.
  I have a new  (4Strk) Tohatsu 6hp and bought the T handle remote
for it which I intend to mount on my port side seat edge.  I am going
to run the cables under seat then into the Laz where I have not
replaced my portside U bolt since painting the topsides last July.
The purpose is use those holes for the cables.
Just wondering if anyone has done anything like this on the Rhodes
for remote control of an outboard?

Lou
s/v Miracles