[Rhodes22-list] repowering Fretless

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 13:18:03 EDT 2007

Lou,
My two cents worth: Mounting the engine controls on the seat edge is not
advised. They will certainly be in the way as you will spend most of your time
sitting on those seats (Both port and starboard) I don't know what your
controls  look like, but I would think mounting them against the lazzerette would be
more  out of the way.
I always try to think of worst case scenarios when I change or add  hardware.
I don't like a cluttered cockpit. I've cut and bruised myself to many  times
stumbling around when I've had a lot of rum to drink. It's kind of like  child
(and idiot) proofing your boat.

Rummy