[Rhodes22-list] repowering Fretless

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Oct 3 15:18:49 EDT 2007

Lou,
The cables go under the seats, up and over the edge of the laz and
then out the gas boot in the transom. You may not have the gas boot.
Because of all the angles, the Honda dealer who helped us with the
original installation recommended that we go with the premium cables.
We were able to reuse them for the Yamaha. Haven't had any problems
with them. I think the original installation was 2001.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD