[Rhodes22-list] T8 repowering Fretless

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Oct 4 22:34:54 EDT 2007

The remote is a dealer add on and we did have the dealer set ours up.
If you get the same model we did, you might want to have the dealer
set it up. They needed a bracket and then a different shift lever to
compensate for the throw on our Honda controller. Evidently the other
T8 model, the one with electric start and power tilt is a bit simpler
to set up - doesn't need the bracket. You could, of course probably
buy the motor and then the controller and cables separately if you
wanted to set it up yourself.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD