[Rhodes22-list] T8 repowering Fretless

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 01:46:03 EDT 2007

joe
  you might be able to make a deal with the devil...er... dealer to install it as part of purchase price. might be worth running that idea past several dealers till someone bites. shows are good places to make deals like that. ;-)

Joe Babb <joe.babb at comcast.net> wrote:
  Thanks for the opinion AND the picture of the control mounting. Not
sure we want to do it that way but it certainly is a possibility. When
I looked at T8's set up for remote on the internet, it said they
couldn't ship them except to a dealer because the dealer was supposed to
do the controls installation. Anyone found a way around this?
Joe