[Rhodes22-list] Really Got my license

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 8 11:47:47 EDT 2007

Michael,
Scratch all the predicted due dates/it's in the mail, etc...It's
Official!

Finger-printed/Oath on September 12,  in hand this weekend, USCG
Merchant Marine Officer License #1209607 dated October 3, 3-1/2 weeks
later, as you were told. A helluva lot of work, now it feels good to
have it. Not many others to share it with. Let me know when you're in.

USCG Lic Captain Jay Friedland
.