[Rhodes22-list] Lou and other trailer buyers - Sheriff of Edenton is back in town

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 10 11:30:00 EDT 2007

Lou,

The Sheriff is back in town.  Axle information can be had at
www.championtrailers.com

Email or call and get their catalog.  It has all the trailer goodies and
some you have not thought of.  Tell them I recommended you.

Notice the location?  Just down the street and around the corner from Ben of
Velvet Elvis fame.

Did I miss your question to this forum on this subject?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA