[Rhodes22-list] Lou and other trailer buyers - Sheriff of Edenton is back in town

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:48:52 EDT 2007

Ed

I had my trailer spring hangers re welded and eventually will need to
buy a new axle.  The trailer is rusting out fast and I dont have the
time to repair it.
I would rather tow it to a shop and get the axle done there as well
as other supports added to make it last longer.

I have stripped it of much rust and put some paint on it but cannot
devote time and energy to the trailer until the late spring.
My boat is on stands thru the winter until my (2nd) launch hopefully
next April.

Lou