[Rhodes22-list] Lou and other trailer buyers - Sheriff of Edenton is back in town

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Wed Oct 10 15:23:17 EDT 2007

How 'bout that!  I never heard of them, but they're just one exit before
I get off of the interstate to go sailing.  If any of you need a body to
run over there for some reason, let me know.  Just keep in mind that I
know squat about trailers and their parts, so I'm truly just an ignorant
errand boy.